Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

TV: Lip Service Season 2

I recently purchased Season 2 of Lip Service on DVD, in high definition Bluray in fact.

I LOVE this show - as with season 1 the writing is superb and the acting amazing.

Thanks to the interwebs I already knew what happens during the season, but even with the spoilers I loved it.

I wasn't disappointed with the departure of Cat, I didn't like the character once she turned out to be a cheating ho!!

Heather Peace was really given material to sink her teeth into and she was brilliant. Plus Lexy, played by Anna Skellern was a great addition to the show.

I haven't heard if there is going to be a season 3 but I hope there is because it's great to have such a well made show that features the lgbt community.

Oh, by the way, Heather Peace and the rest of the lovely ladies in high definition - OMFG....

No comments:

Post a Comment