Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lost Girl: Season 3

When I first found out that Lost Girl had been picked up for season three I was over the moon.

Then I found out that the season would only have 13 episodes and that bit of news pissed me off, I wanted 22 episodes damn it!!

But now that I've had time to think about it, I'm happy with 13 episodes.

I think in some ways giving a TV show 13 episodes for a season gives the creators/writers a large degree of freedom to create a damn good story.

While I do enjoy filler episodes if they are done well, a short season means that the arc for the season needs to be tight, there's no room for going off track. 


As a viewer this adds to my excitement as I know every single episode will be important. Each one will be a stepping stone towards the season finale and will advance the story and grow the characters.

So yes, 13 episodes will suit me just fine Lost Girl - just as long as there's plenty of Zoie Palmer's Doctor Lauren Lewis and a whole boat load of Doccubus....

No comments:

Post a Comment