Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

CSI: Firsts - It's Love (PG)

Pairing:  Sara Sidle/Sofia Curtis
Summary:  Sofia remembers the moment she realised she was in love with Sara.
CSI was created by Anthony E Zuiker and is Copyright © Jerry Bruckheimer and CBS.

* * * *
The first time I realised that I was in love with her took me by complete surprise.

I'd been talking to Bobby in Ballistics when a loud bang came from the garage, followed by some rather unladylike language.

Bobby grinned, shrugged his shoulders and went back to work while I couldn't resist, wandering in to see what was up.

There, next to a huge SUV stood the one and only Sara Sidle, hands on hips, swearing under her breath.

I couldn't help but laugh when she kicked the tire.

"What did the car ever do to you?"

She jumped at the sound of my voice. When she turned to face me, I got my answer. She was filthy.

She had dirt and grime all over her face, grease all over her overalls and her hair was in complete disarray, falling out of a ponytail in way of protest.

She blushed and then did something that in my opinion she doesn't do anywhere near enough of, she smiled.

At that moment I realised that she was the most beautiful woman in all the world, and I was in trouble....

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment