Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

CSI: Firsts - The First Kiss (PG-13)

Pairing:  Sara Sidle/Sofia Curtis
Summary:  Sofia remembers their first kiss.
CSI was created by Anthony E Zuiker and is Copyright © Jerry Bruckheimer and CBS.

* * * *

Our first kiss didn't go as I'd imagined. It was unexpected, unassumingly passionate and led to a lazy morning cuddling on the couch making out like a couple of teenagers.

After our first date we started having breakfast together when we could. Unfortunately due to our work schedules it hadn't been as often as I would have liked the last couple of weeks.

One morning I decided that I wanted to cook for her, the idea of spending some time alone a huge added bonus.

Arriving at my place I gave Sara a tour. I think we both blushed when I showed her my bedroom.

Once I'd shown her around I went into the kitchen to start cooking. I'd told Sara to make herself at home in the living room but I was happy when she followed me into the kitchen.

Sara leant against the bench and watched while I got the ingredients together and then started preparing them.

As I worked, my hair kept falling across my face, getting in my way and annoying me. After brushing it behind my ear several times, out of the corner of my eye I saw Sara move towards me.

I turned my head towards her as I felt her body press against my side.

"Got a problem there Detective?"

Before I could answer Sara reached up and brushed my hair back behind my ear. Her fingers then traced my jaw before she cupped the side of my face, brushing her thumb over my lips.

My skin tingled where she was touching me. The feel of her hand on my face caused the most delicious heat to spread throughout my body.

I put down the knife and carrot that I'd been cutting up and turned my body so that we were gently pressed together. My hands automatically went to her hips and I pulled her towards me so that our bodies were pressed against one another.

We stood there, hip to hip and breast to breast for what seemed like hours. Simply enjoying the closeness we now had.

Sara moved her hand through my hair to the back of my head and ever so slowly she began to massage my scalp. It felt so good that I was sure that any second now she'd have me purring like a kitten.

She increased the pressure of her movements, causing me to moan my appreciation much to my surprise.

A smug smirk appeared on her face and before I knew what was going on she was pulling me head towards her as she moved forward.

Realising that we were about to kiss for the first time I tightened my grip on her hips and pulled her even harder against me, causing her to gasp.

And then we kissed. Our lips briefly brushed together in a chaste first meeting. The feel of her body against mine mixed with her wonderful smell and the feel of her lips sent my body into sensory overload.

I fought me overwhelming desire to take her to my bedroom, rip her clothes off and have her then and there.

As I pulled back enough so that I could make eye contact I could see that she was fighting a similar battle.

It would have been all too easy to jump into bed so soon but I didn't want this to be like every other time in my life. As far as I am concerned Sara is the one for me and I was going to do this differently.

"That was nice."

Sara smiled brightly at my understatement, her throaty laugh sending shivers down my spine.

The amused sparkle in her eyes had me captivated.

"Maybe after we eat we can re-create the crime scene."

Now it was my turn to laugh.

I moved back to the ingredients that had been briefly forgotten. This time instead of leaning against the bench Sara moved to stand behind me and to the side enough so that she could watch what I was doing.

I'm still amazed that I didn't cut myself due to the distraction of having her body lightly pressed into mine with her hand drawing lazy patterns on my lower back.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment