Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow's Morning (PG-13)

Pairing:  Willow Rosenberg/Tara Maclay.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Josh Whedon and is Copyright © Mutant Enemy Productions and 20th Century Fox.


* * * *

I hear a noise far off in the distance. As the darkness slowly lifts I become aware of my surroundings. The noise is in fact the alarm clock sitting on my bedside table telling me that it’s time to get up.

The early morning sun is beginning to warm the room. I also feel the warmth of her. She is curled up beside me with her hand on my hip. Even in our sleep our bodies are always touching.

I turn off the alarm and turn over to face her. A frown briefly creases her forehead before she settles down again. This is one of my favourite times of day, when I get to watch my love sleep. She is so beautiful my heart always swells with the amazement of her.

As some stray strands of hair fall across her face I can’t resist the temptation and I gently brush them aside. Even though my contact is soft it is still enough to wake her.

Her incredible blue eyes slowly open, a smile spreading across her face as they adjust to the light and she sees me. My heart skips a beat. It skips several as I see the love in her eyes, her love for me. Tara loves me, little old Willow. Fancy that.

She moves closer to me so that our bodies are fully touching. We wrap our arms around each other and our good morning kisses carry me away.

What a morning.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment