Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Buffy: Tara's Morning (PG-13)

Pairing:  Willow Rosenberg/Tara Maclay.
Summary:  This is the same morning as Willow's Morning, but from Tara's point of view.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Josh Whedon and is Copyright © Mutant Enemy Productions and 20th Century Fox.

* * * *

MMM big green eyes and sweet tasting lips.

Huh, what’s that noise? Ahh it’s stopped, that’s much better. Now where was I?

Soft red hair and a warm embrace. Not to forget those hands, Willow hands.

She must be awake because I can feel the bed dip as she moves.

Now something is touching my face. No. She is touching my face.

Slowly I open my eyes as sleep loses its grip. Pools of love filled green and a smile that makes my heart race slowly come into focus as my eyes adjust to the light filling our room.

There she is. My beautiful, smart, sexy and insatiable Willow.

This isn’t the first time I’ve caught her watching me sleep. It seems to have developed into a hobby. Not that I’m complaining. The look of pure love, tenderness and desire on her face and in her eyes always ignites a flame that makes my body burn from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

I move closer to her so that our bodies are pushed against one another, our arms hold each other and begin to explore. Just when I think my heart and soul can’t hold anymore love for her, they do. She is mine and I am hers, completely and without question.

Slowly, gently we begin to kiss. But the flame soon turns into a raging fire and love and passion soon take hold. Good morning my love.

What a way to start the day.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment